We all gain what we loose
Though when we loose a loved one, that will never return.
Forever Searching for the second star to the right.
Humans are the cancer of the Earth.
My pain was never beautiful or poetic. It was answering the phone mid breakdown and laughing like I was fine.
Reblog if your parents have ever:
- pointed out acne
- treated you like a little slave (you get them EVERYTHING)
- made fun of people who you idolize
- made you feel like an outcast
- ever called you a mistake or worthless
- forced you to go to a place where you weren’t comfortable
- made jokes about your weight
- made you cry
- made you break down
- made you feel like you were all alone
If so I’m going to send each and everyone of you a message!